The Link is situated in Derby Road next to St Bartholomew’s Church.
Originally built as a school in 1812, it is a delightful, small single –storeyed Georgian building that was converted in 1976 into rooms for parish and community use and has recently been refurbished. The Link is used by the parish for meetings, conferences and receptions. The main room can be subdivided into three rooms and is available for hire when not required for church activities. The Parish Office is situated in the Link.
The main room can accommodate up to 100 people when seated. There are extensive catering facilities and chairs and tables are available.
Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s toilets (including disabled facilities) are situated adjacent to the main room.
The Link is ten minutes walk from the town centre and the railway station and there is plenty of free parking in Derby Road.
To book the Link, please contact Carol Skeates on 01428 642662 or the Parish Office. Rate per hour: £16.